Wave Energy Solar Power Careers
Who We Are...
Wave Energy is a solar power consulting company. We focus on educating our customers and improving their financial future. We provide solar services for both residential and commercial clients. We estimate financial costs, incentives, and savings. We perform financial benefit analysis, and provide financing consultation.
We work with the best solar production company in the South East United States and offer some unique proprietary technology solutions that other solar installers just don't have.
Who We Need…
Educators. Wave Energy is looking for educators that can advocate for solar power. Many disciplines are required within any given organization, but the ability to educate and advocate the cause is most beneficial. It is our cusp and belief that if we educate our customers, success will follow.
Professional Sales Agents and Managers Needed.
Wave Energy (A Palmetto Solar Partner) is a locally established solar power and energy efficiency consulting company in business since 2016. Our focus is on education and solar power advocacy.
We are hiring immediately for commission-based sales professionals. We need both solar sales consultants and at least two solar sales managers. You will be selling solar energy panels and installation services to qualified home owners and small business owners. Included in our solar product line are proprietary patent-pending whole-home energy monitoring systems. This is included in every solar purchase!
Candidates that successfully pass the initial lead generation and pipeline management evaluation period will receive qualified, paid leads. We have an easy to use sales pipeline management tool that allows you to request new designs for customers and manage price point revisions from any connected device. Our streamlined sales process is the best in the business!
- Large commissions per sale
- High Close Rates! Industry average for solar in Florida on Paid-Qualified leads is 8%. We are averaging 14%. Referral leads close around 20%!
- Opportunity to build and lead a team of sales agents (10 or more)
- You sell both the financial and environmental benefits!
- Growing industry with growing interest. It is fun to sell!
- Educate potential customers on the benefits of solar
- Use computer/laptop, tablet, or phone to login and manage leads, submit design requests, generate proposals, upload images, and manage forms
- Close Sales
- Follow-up with customers and maintain relationships
- Upbeat, Passionate, Ingenious, Empathetic, Accountable, Well Prepared, Tech-Savvy, Highly Engaged, Goal Oriented, Relationship Driven, Honest, Customer focused
- Previous experience in sales required
- Able to use computers and web-based applications.
- Have some technical background and be able to demonstrate how solar works.
- Be able to answer questions and demonstrate the financial benefits of solar.
- Understand net-metering, tax credits, equity, asset depreciation, and other financial benefit terms and be able to educate clients
- This is a commission-based independent contractor role.
- Work at own pace. Full-time or part-time, weekends, or weeknights or 24-7! It is up to you. Already have a job? That’s ok! Solar sales beats a Mary-K gig any day!
- You have the opportunity to set your price points/commission based on the company’s baselines and guidelines. Also allows you to negotiate without management oversight!
- Successful, dedicated and ACTIVE sales agents earn, on average, $60,000 annually. Actual earnings are virtually limitless
- Opportunity to grow and manage your own team if successful
- The right candidates will be given the opportunity to build and mentor their own sales teams
- Must be able to mentor and train agents to be successful
- Must have proven success in gritty boiler-room style sales environment
- Must be able and willing to knock on doors, cold-call, network, and overcome objections and demonstrate and teach these skills to others.
- This opportunity provides additional downstream earning potential
- Equity and Profit sharing options to right candidates that demonstrate success over a predetermined period of time.